Dr. Dugan has been a certified psychologist specializing in forensic issues since 1987. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Texas Christian University in 1978 where he was the Senior Honors Scholar. He then received his Master’s (1980) and Doctoral (1984) degrees in Psychology from the University of Kansas. Dr. Dugan has given continuing education seminars to attorneys and judges in Nevada, California, Arizona, Texas, Massachusetts, Washington, Ohio, and Hawaii.
He has given invited addresses to the Inns of Court, the American Bar Association Trial Masters program, the Nevada Bar Association, the Western Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Judicial College. He founded Trial Science, Inc., in 1995.
Fun Facts About Dan
- Father of 4 kids who are only 18 months apart (1daughter and triplet boys)
- Has started to train for breaking the 1-hour cycling world record in the 85-89 year old category in 30 more years
Over the past 20 years, Deb developed an unexpected career in Office Management covering all aspects needed to run small businesses, including a few start-ups. Deb’s strong business, organizational, and interpersonal skills create a smooth day-to-day operation, but she has the flexibility needed for unanticipated last minute changes.
As TSI’s go-to person since 2010, Deb specializes in the logistics for the research that we conduct all over the country. When not traveling with the rest of the team, she holds the fort steady in Reno.
Fun Facts About Deb
- Favorite activities: yoga, gardening, hiking, walking, snowshoeing, playing darts, and shooting pool
- Favorite food of all time: pizza
- Born and raised in Atlanta, GA, moved to Reno in 1999, and LOVES having Lake Tahoe as a backyard playground
- HUGE dog lover – rescues are the BEST (currently on the Board of Directors for CRCS – Canine Rehabilitation Center and Sanctuary)
Cindy received her Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Nevada. She worked for many years as the accountant for her parent’s family business, Anderson Towing. This family business has operated for over 30 years and was spearheaded by Cindy’s mom, a role model as a woman succeeding in a male-dominated industry. Cindy’s dedication, loyalty, and toughness are a tribute to her parents’ influence on her life.
Fun Facts About Cindy
- Champion water skier
- She has only ever been to one Chicago Cubs game in her life AND THE CUBS WON!
- She goes by Cindy Lou Who, mostly around Christmastime